When a participant's license has expired, you now have the ability to renew that license directly in your Mindmarker Client portal. This will allow your participant(s) to continue on their Mindmarker Learning Journey.
- Start in the Participant Module.
- The first thing you will want to look for is your organizations available license count. Are there enough licenses available to renew the participants you want to renew? *Do note, when renewing participant licenses, it will pull from your organizations available license count.
- If your organization does not have enough licenses, you can order additional licenses at any time.
- You can either go directly to a specific Program, or to the All Participants Group in the Participant Module. In both locations you will see the field License Status. This will easily callout any participants that are currently expired in your portal.
- Once you locate the participant(s) you would like to renew, select them by placing a check next to their name and click the Renew License icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Confirm, and you will have successfully renewed your participants license.