When a participant's license has expired, you now have the ability to renew that license directly in your Mindmarker Client portal. This will allow your participant(s) to continue on their Mindmarker Learning Journey.
- Start in the Participant Module.
- The first thing you will want to look for is your organizations available license count. Are there enough licenses available to renew the participants you want to renew? *Do note, when renewing participant licenses, it will pull from your organizations available license count.
- If your organization does not have enough licenses, you can order additional licenses at any time.
- Once in a program, you will see the field License Status. This will easily callout any participants that are currently expired in your portal.
- Once you locate the participant(s) you would like to renew, select them by placing a check next to their name and click the Renew License icon in the upper right corner.
- Click Confirm, and you will have successfully renewed your participants license.