Behavior change creates real impact in your organization. Do you have the ability to measure how key behaviors change just after the training; months later? With the use of the new Behavioral Assessment feature in Mindmarker, now you can gain world class insights on how training affects behavior change. Which in turn, facilitates greater impact for your training.
When using our behavioral assessment tool, you will gain real-time data as to the amount of change that has occurred within your organization, specific groups, down to individual learners. From a selection of 15 key Behavioral Likert Scales you can customize the best assessments for each learning situation/audience. Learners can easily complete a Self-Assessment and have the ability to request a third-party observation.
Our Behavioral Assessments provide vital understanding of behaviors of each individual learner. Based on individual results, our system will automatically activate unique learning paths for your learners. Individualized and personalized.
Examples how companies are using our Behavioral Assessments:
- Before a training is created, Behavioral Assessments can be used to evaluate specific needs of your learners to understand where gaps exist within a learning group. Help identify the best course of action to help learners become more successful in their daily job and attain their career goals.
- As a component of pre-course to benchmark behavior and during their post-training reinforcement program, to measure behavior change.
- The questions provide quantified results and qualified reasoning to justify measured results. Organizations can quantify KPI’s and core metrics, such as meetings, call, visits or the use of tools. They will also better understand the quality, confidence levels, attitude, or effect, behaviors have on performance. By measuring both, organizations can build Actionable Intelligence and make more effective training investment decisions.
- The Assessment can be used after knowledge training to understand how learners are applying knowledge. Having “knowledge” does not mean the learners are applying the knowledge in everyday situations. By using Behavioral Assessments during the Learning Journey, you collect information that will help guide the training to better help learners transfer knowledge into how to apply knowledge in various scenarios. “What barriers, satisfaction, confidence levels, or problems do your learners have in the apply phase”?
There are many examples of how Behavioral Assessments can be used. The examples provided above have been proven to be most effective but it’s important to understand that your organization may have other use cases for these assessments. Mindmarker is available to provide consulting and guidance as you define your concept. The assessment can be sent out at any time to gather data on your learners and initiate learning.
To help you get started with Mindmarker’s new Behavioral Assessments, we have created some helpful tips.
- We’ve included 15 different Likert Rating Scales for you to choose from when creating a new Behavioral Assessment.
- When a Behavioral Assessment is used multiple times, it will assist in showing the change in behavior.
- Start your Assessment with a Message Mindmarker to inform your learners on what they have to do and why. A great way to motivate them.
- To add a Behavioral Assessment to your reinforcement program, you can do so by using an Assessment Switcher.
- You have the ability to use a different Rating Scale Question (Likert scale) for each question asked in your Behavioral Assessment.
- You can add Assessment conditionals that will guide your learners to their individual learning paths based on their Assessment scores.
- Once a Behavioral Assessment has been received by at least 1 of your learners, you can no longer:
- Add or delete a new Message Mindmarker or question to the Assessment
- Please be aware that if you remove a learner from a Reinforcement Program that has a Behavioral Assessment(s) linked to it, the results for the Behavioral Assessment(s) will be removed as well.
- If you delete a Reinforcement Program that includes a Behavioral Assessment, all results of the Assessment will be lost.
- Once you have created your Behavioral Assessment learners will simply receive a notification to complete the Assessment. You do not need to invite learners or create a code to start an Assessment.
- Learners will receive the questions from your Assessment all at once. They will need to answer all the questions to complete the Assessment.
- If you have scheduled your Behavioral Assessment to be completed multiple times, your learners will be able to compare their scores from each Behavioral Assessment in the app. There is a special icon at the bottom of the app where they can pull up any Assessment they have completed and compare scores.
Check out our additional information on Behavioral Assessment Best Practices.