You are now able to upload Resources via the Mindmarker Client Portal. Resource files can consist of Image Files, PDFs, Audio and/or Video Files. You can also create Action Cards, which are 2 Images or PDFs that participants can view as a 'flip card' with a front and back.
- Start in the Programs Module.
- Click the Resources icon in the grey toolbar.
- Click the ‘+’ icon to add a new Category or select an already created category.
- Notate if you want the Category to be on Company level (any participant enrolled in a program within the company has access to view these resources) or on Program level (only participants enrolled in that specific program have access to the these resource). *Note - Once a category is defined as Company level or Program level it cannot be updated. You will need to delete the category and start over if this is created incorrectly.
- Create a Category title and add a description if available. After category is created you can add the resources.
- Click the ‘+’ icon to add a new resource.
- Select if you are adding a resource file (image, PDF, audio or video file) or an action card.
- Add the resource title (required) and description (if desired) and select your resource file to attach.
- Press Save Changes to complete.